Klocwork helps developers create more secure and reliable software. Our tools analyze source code on-the-fly, simplify peer code reviews, and extend the life of complex software. Our customers are some of the biggest brand names in the world, building medical devices like robotic arms, the most advanced aerospace technology imaginable, automotive wizardry, and mobile telecom wonders for today's needs and tomorrow's dreams. These companies rely on Klocwork's patented technology to analyze and strengthen their "can't fail" software. To do this, we need exceptional people on our team. People that want to be at the cutting edge of software development - software that is literally shaping the way society lives.
Klocwork is owned by Rogue Wave Software. Rogue Wave provides software development tools for mission-critical applications. Our trusted solutions address the growing complexity of building great software and accelerates the value gained from code across the enterprise. Rogue Wave's portfolio of complementary, cross-platform tools helps developers quickly build applications for strategic software initiatives. With Rogue Wave, customers improve software quality and ensure code integrity, while shortening development cycle times.
You'll be part of a highly skilled, fast-paced team where we face new challenges and celebrate success together. We are a team of bright minds and motivated individuals who openly share ideas to shape the future of software development while ensuring success for our customers.
How to Apply:
If you are up for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a company that cares about our customers' code as well as your professional development, we'd love to hear from you.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
It is the policy of Klocwork not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, colour, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention; Human Resources or by mail to:
30 Edgewater Street, Suite #114
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1V8
Attention: Human Resources
Detailed Career Postings
- Working on our core analysis technology, you'll be creating new algorithms and new ways of detecting weaknesses and bugs in other people's source;
- You might be working on new checkers, along with working on new fundamentals to help all checkers, as well, you will be working on high performance network distribution code;
- Your knowledge of compilers, of optimization, of high performance algorithms and data structures, whatever it is that you bring to the table, is what will make you valuable to us and what will have you loving every minute of what you do for us;
- You'll be a member of a close-knit development team, working in an Agile environment, using our own products to ensure you write and review the best software possible;
- Like all professional developers you'll be responsible for creating more than just production code - tests, specs, performance analysis, peer reviews, mentoring, support, everything that goes into the modern developer's job expectations;
- This is a core technology job, working on algorithms, working on performance, and working on what makes our products tick.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Masters degree in Computer Science, or equivalent;
- A firm grasp of a wide range of algorithms, data structures and all the CS stuff you love so much;
- 1-3 years experience with C++ (Research experience will be counted as work experience);
- The proven ability to think on your feet, to learn quickly and to justify your decisions;
Responsible for generating and developing viable leads for Klocwork's sales organization via phone, email, and social media. The successful individual will have strong technical aptitude and the ability to develop strong customer relationships in an inside sales role. This position will appeal to someone who has no fear of picking up the phone, enjoys a challenge, and gets a charge out of learning new technologies.
Essential functions and aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- Generate and develop qualified leads within target markets via research and cold calls.
- Maintain constant communication and coordination with geographically dispersed Regional Sales Managers regarding leads generated and next steps required.
- Coordinate demonstration schedules for qualified sales leads.
- Update sales database with latest information regularly.
- Track and report on all activities to managers.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Exceptional verbal communication skills –articulate and quick thinking.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to focus in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to navigate Fortune 1000 enterprises to find key contacts and motivate individuals to use and/or find out more about Klocwork's solutions.
- Consistent over quota achievement in a sales capacity.
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies and clearly articulate value propositions.
- Self-motivated, confident, competitive, well organized and desire for high achievement in lead generation.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years inside sales experience.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Develop test plans and executes both manual and automated test cases; Use software skills to write programs to validate software functionality and identify errors/non-compliance;
- Design and maintenance of automated testing framework
- Monitor and analyze test data to identify incorrect tool behaviour and potential causes;
- Isolate and reproduce errors and identifies causes;
- Enter bugs into Problem Reporting System for action by development group and follows up;
- Develop and maintain testing documentation with test case descriptions, specifications and expected results;
- Issue status report to manager describing results;
- Recommend alternatives to improve verification time and/or coverage and automate testing where ever possible;
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver Automated Testing System
- Experience with Programming languages in C, C++,C# is an asset
- Experience with Operating Systems – UNIX (Linux, Solaris), Mac OS X, Windows Vista/7/8
- Experience using at least one of the Version Control Systems: git, svn, cvs, ClearCase, TFS and Perforce
- Experience with multiple IDEs such as Eclipse, Wind River Workbench, IntelliJIDEA, Visual Studio is an asset
Minimum Education and Experience
- University or College degree in Computer programming, web development or equivalent
- 1-3 years of automated web testing experience